Men and women alike value the look of rippling triceps and bulging biceps. Giant arms are noticeable (and will be admired!) even when they are covered with shirt sleeves. Here are some ideas on best way to get bigger arms. Nothing says “fitness” more than a couple of big, muscular arms.
To begin with, in order to get bigger arms you have to exercise them vigorously. This isn’t something you can accomplish sitting on your backside squeezing a pair of rubber balls or spring-loaded hand grips. You’ve got to hit the gym and work some weights.
The arms are separated into 2 muscle tissue groups: The biceps, the two-part muscle tissue at the front of the arm that is fully contracted when your arms are tightly bowed; and the triceps, a three-part muscle tissue on the back of the arm that is entirely contracted when the limb is straightened.
The bicep muscles are for pulling stuff towards you, the triceps are for pushing them away.
The bicep muscles are worked by far the most while curling weights (positive exercise) and resisting the return to the starting point (negative exercise). A body-builder should make sure to exercise the muscle in both areas of the exercise.
The triceps are labored most while pressing the bar away (positive) and resisting the come back of the burden towards the start position (negative). Like the biceps (or every other exercise) both sides of the movement needs to be exerted.
Your focus-on-arms exercise needs to be performed one day per week. Your arms will get some effort in your other muscle tissue group days, but they should be exercised to total exhaustion only on the focus day. You do not need to work them every day to get bigger arms.
• Barbell and Dumbbell Curls – These workout routines can be carried out in a wide variety of manners, both seated and standing. The actions need to be controlled and done unhurriedly with psychological focus on the bicep muscles. 3 sets of 10 repetitions should be fulfilled for each of the following exercises:
– Seated, close-grip barbell curl.
– Standing, close-grip cheat curl.
– Standing, close-grip cheat curl.
– Incline, face-forward barbell curl.
– Lying face-forward on high bench, barbell curl.
– Standing dumbbell curl.
– Incline dumbbell curl.
– Reverse-grip curl using the easy-curl-bar.
– Concentration curls on Scott Bench using easy-curl-bar.
– Flat Preacher Bench close-grip curls with easy-curl-bar.
• Triceps Presses, Curls and Press-Downs
– Standing close-grip triceps curls.
– Seated close-grip triceps curls.
– French Press supine on flat bench.
– Supine triceps curl and press.
– Reverse-wide-grip bench press.
– Standing dumbbell triceps press.
– Triceps machine press downs.
– Reverse grip triceps press downs.
– Standing triceps press using wall pulley and rope or towel.
– Bent over triceps extension with wall pulley.
Intended for sophisticated muscleheads wanting to get bigger arms, you need to swap a biceps exercise with a triceps exercise. In this way you can shorten the workout period without sacrificing the integrity of the training session. Move between the workouts without respite and 1 minute rest between sets.
Since you have now torn the muscle down with this “killer” training session, it’s time to take it easy and rebuild that muscle tissue. A higher-protein diet is vital for the rebuilding. Your diet regime should contain at the least 25% of your calories coming from protein. You also needs to have dietary fats incorporated as they help metabolize the protein.
Protein supplements are good as are amino acids within the form of Lipotropic 3, a compound of three essential amino acids that help lose body weight. Desiccated liver and kelp tablets are also good. A cold-pressed wheat germ oil will raise your energy and staying power.
I hope this info assists you to get bigger arms, bigger than ever before!