Testosterone is the fundamental hormone needed to increase muscle mass and stamina. Higher testosterone level will help you to achieve your goals more easily. I want to share some information with you about natural ways to boost your testosterone level for more faster muscle gains!
1. Eat 6 meals a day instead of 3. Testosterone is generated from so called “good” fat. The best for boosting testosterone naturally eat are: peanuts, avocados, fish and healthy oils like flax seed, olive and canola.
2. Sleep a lot. 8 hours a day is the minimal minimum of all minimums! Lack of sleep contributes to cortisol production, and this will lower your testosterone levels by as much as 40%. Improve your sleep by making your bedroom darker. Avoid drinking anything 2 hours before sleep etc. You can find use full tips all around the internet.
3. Reduce the stress! As you can hear in old school movies ”Be cool!”! Really you should worry less about all the small things in life. When our body encounters a stressful situation, it releases cortisol. That is a highly catabolic hormone that drops your testosterone level.
4. Increase your sexual life. Well… do I need to comment on this one? The only thing I can say – testosterone level will drop rapidly if you have been sexually inactive for over a week.
5. Limit your alcohol consumption, especially beer. Level of testosterone in your body drops rapidly after drinking a lot. (Hope that this tip won’t ruin your sexual life though!)
In a conclusion I would like to say, that the most important muscle building tip is to stay motivated and stick to your plans. No mather what! Stay motivated, eat right, use muscle building supplements and enjoy the gains!