You need to start a solid abs work out program and diet regimen to really burn the belly fat and build six pack abdominals. Read on to learn the 5 effective methods to do this.
1) Before we get into your work out. Start with diet. Eat healthy natural foods most of the time. Foods in their most natural state include lean meats, fruit, vegetables, and nuts. These should all be staples of your diet.
2) Eat more. Try to reach 5 or 6 small meals each day. Eat breakfast every morning and then every 3 hours after that. You do not have to hit 3 hours on the dot just try to fill your stomach up with healthy foods every 2 to 3 hours a day.
3) Work on your abs work out. Do not do crunches. They strain your back and neck. They have very little effective on your abdominals. Instead do effective ab exercises that actually target your abdominals like reverse crunches and planks.
4) Compound exercises are effective for fat loss. Even effective ab exercises like reverse crunches are ineffective for losing belly fat.
Which is why your workouts should include exercises like squats, deadlifts, and rows. These types of exercises burn fat and build muscle all over for great effect.
5) Do not give up. After a couple of weeks on your abs work out program you may get frustrated and feel that what you are doing is not effective. But you need to stay motivated. Getting six pack abs will not happen overnight.