If you want to lose chest fat you need to exercise in the most effective way. A lot depends on which cardiovascular workouts you choose to do. Some just help you to lose more fat faster.
So, which cardio workouts are the best to burn chest fat?
The cardio workouts you need to look for are the most intensive ones because they’re the ones which burn the most body fat in general and chest fat as well.
Here are the chest fat burning workouts I recommend:
1. Running My personal favorite. This workout can help you to lose a lot of chest fat because not only it’s is intensive as a cardiovascular workout it also incorporates your entire upper body in the motion and so also stimulates the muscles along with the fat burning.
2. Jumping rope This is probably the best home cardio workout. In just 5 minutes you can burn a ton of calories and get rid of a lot of chest fat. Jumping rope also works the upper body and legs which gives you a full body workout.
3. Rowing While rowing really works the back muscles and not the chest, it is a high intensity cardio workout and so can help in the fat burning process. I love rowing myself. Put on a lot of resistance to increase the calorie burn rate.
4. Wall climbing Don’t do this if you’re afraid of heights. If you don’t, this is an excellent workout which will also give you a killer upper body. The upper body stimulation will help you to tone your chest. Because it’s so intensive, it provides a cardiovascular stimulation even though it’s not a traditional cardio workout.
5. Walking Even though this is a slow pace workout, walking can still burn a lot of body fat. Try walking at an incline with dumbbells or hand weights. This will increase the fat burning process.
Do these workouts and you’ll go along way towards having a flatter chest.