Lots of people spend years gaining their muscles but don’t get the results they want. Others want to get bigger, but they just don’t know where to start. Whether you want to bulk up, get a bigger chest, or want to achieve any other muscle gaining goal, here’s some great tips and tricks that will help you immediately get better results:
– Don’t do cardio and weights at the same time. You have to concentrate on the weights to maximize your results. Only use a 5-10 minute cardio warm-up, otherwise you are burning calories that your body needs to gain muscle.
– Go hard. Use some heavy weights that give you a challenge. Lift 8-10 repetitions per set, and do 3-5 sets per exercise.
– Use the “big three” exercise. These are the deadlift, the squad, and the bench press. They help you gaining muscle fast, and build strength.
– Lift. Use different kind of bells and machines. Like: drumbells, barbells and weight lifting machines. These weights will help you successfully getting stronger, and makes the muscle building progress faster.
– Eat properly. If you want to increase muscle you have to eat well on the days you exercise. Especially one hour before and one hour after your training, this helps feeding your muscle so they will grow bigger. Try to eat more healthy proteins like beef, fish and healthy carbohydrates like yams, sweet potatoes and healthy fats like coconut milk.
– Take your rest. A muscle needs rest to repair from the muscle-building training session. This repair period will take about 72 hours. So don’t train every time the same muscle, but train for example: Monday chest, Wednesday back, Friday abs.
– Train at least 2-3 times each week. To gaining muscle fast a 3 times training will be enough. If you are a beginner it’s highly recommended to train 2 times a week for about a month and build it up later.
– Recover. You have to give your body what it needs to recover. A few tips: shower a little colder than you used to be helps a lot, buy some large clothes that fit well, and your minimum sleep has to be 8 hours a day, in this time recovery and repair occurs.
– Set goals that are reasonable. Make a list of how much weight you want yourself to lift for a period or how many fat you will lose. If you have some clear goals, you know what to work for and this makes it easier to get it.
– Make a bet with yourself and your friends. It helps and motivates you if you make a bet. You can say: in the next month I can do 5 sets of this exercise instead of 3.
– Last, but not least. Keep pushing yourself and look at the progress you make. See yourself having progression and getting bigger and bigger in no time.
Don’t worry if you think this is not for me, or this will take me too long. If you know what